Nuffnang Ads

Friday 7 March 2014

I don't only perform magic!! ;)

I have other hobbies too ;)

Many people always ask me other than performing magic what do I love to do.
And I always answer other than magic I also like to create animation clips, collecting stamps, selling items on ebay, having culinary skills, and folding animal balloons.

Animation clips I have created.

So what are animations?

Animation is the process of creating a continuous motion and shape change illusion by means of the rapid display of a sequence of static images that minimally differ from each other. The illusion—as in motion pictures in general. The most basic yet effective animations are stop-motion animation.


This is a good example of stop-motion animation:

 

This stop-motion animation reminds me of one the many animations I have did. And that was also the first time I had learnt about animation in my life. I directed the animation as I am the team leader. It was done with a team of classmates for NEmation competition. Although we didn't won, I had a fruitful experience.


This is how it  look like. And hope you guys enjoy ;) :





My journey on learning culinary skills...........


When I was younger, every time I've been served a plate/bowl of delicious food. I will ask myself, "How is this made possible?" After quite a long time I've figured out that this is made possible by the chef culinary.
That is why I fall in love with the practical lessons of Food And Nutrition during my secondary school years.
And I always believed that with simple ingredients, you can create something amazing!!

This are the amazing food created with simple ingredients by MagicMan HongWei:


#01: Braised Pig Trotters by MagicMan HongWei:











#02: Cream Of Asparagus (Ox Year Special Edition) by MagicMan HongWei:


 














#03: Sweet And Sour Pork by MagicMan HongWei:














Animal Balloon Giraffe Any Single Color $3.50 Each - $3.50
Brand New 
Any color(single choice)
Minimum order of 10 animal balloons for free delivery.

Delivery prices for <10 animal balloons varies from different location. PM or whatsapp (96413170) me to enquire.




































No comments:

Post a Comment